It's the start of a new and better year so it's time to do another giveaway! The Shimano Curado baitcaster received the most votes so that's what we'll give away. The prize back will consist of the following:

• US Fish Finder T-Shirt
  • US Fish Finder Neck Gaiter
  • Shimano Curado 300 K Baitcaster

How to Enter

To enter, you must reply to this post. You'll get one entry into the draw that will be held the first week of March.

You can get additional entries into the draw by collecting points during the month of January and February. Each point is worth 1 additional entry. Adding any of the following will get you 1 point:

• Reports
  • Photos
  • Hotspots
  • Report Comments
  • Location Comments
  • Locations Added
  • Locations Edits
  • Forum Posts
  • Fish Species Comment
  • Fish Species Recipe
  • Fish Species Edits

For example, if you add a fishing report with a photo and a hotspot you'll get 3 points. If you upload a photo you get 1 point. Starting a forum topic or replying to a post will each get you 1 point.

Details

1. Cut off for entries is midnight on Feb 28, 2021
  2. Posts and comments need to be helpful or interesting and can't just be spam. I have full discretion over what is an isn't spam.
  3. Any comments on reports or replies to topics that were posted before 2020 won't be counted.
  4. Points are retroactive to midnight January 1, 2021.
  5. Winner will be contacted by email and have 5 days to reply or another name will be drawn. Winner will be announced in this thread and in the newsletter.
  6. Full official rules are available at offical rules

Last edited by sfjtomp on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:10 pm

I'm in is it possible to be a repeat winner???

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 am

I don't see why not! Winners win Smile

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:12 am

Tell your Daughter to do her best for me ...lol Just kidding bro, just glad to have another opportunity to win is good enough

Posted Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 am

I so love fishing in AR ponds, streams and rivers. Been ill for a few years and I am unable to get out fishing as I use to. Health is getting better and I look forward to hitting the fishing circuit again. In the meantime I'll enjoy this site 😊

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Hope you get back on track and your health improves enough to get back out on the water.

Posted Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:18 pm

linise - Wishing you the best with your health issues and will hopefully you'll be back out on the water soon.
I can relate to your situation. I too had to sell my 25' boat and most of my gear due to health issues, but I think this may be the year I really get back out fishing. Good luck and be positive.

Posted Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Thanks for the opportunity,....Good luck fishing all...

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:37 am

Count me in

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:39 am

It might be my lucky day. Thanks

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:46 am

Count me in!

I just moved to Concord, MA. Does anyone have any suggested fishing holes for largemouth they'd be willing to disclose???
Much appreciated!

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:47 am

i could enter 100 times i still wouldn`t win

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Milton MA here. 3 Inches of snow yesterday, 3-5-inches more due today...Great fishing weather...NOT!!!

Meantime, re-spooling all my reels, straightening up all my lures, updating accessories for my trolling motor, keeping my batteries charged, etc. And keeping a positive attitude about catching a new PB (personal best) this year.

Tight lines all!

This is the first time I've ever been this old.

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:11 pm

This sounds like a great deal, hope I win

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Please enter me in for the baitcaster

Posted Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:23 pm

WI Fish Finder

Social Links